Mission and Values
Promise Hospital of Baton Rouge’s mission is to deliver the highest quality of professional and compassionate care for our patients and their loved ones.
The employees, medical staff and others who comprise or have a relationship with Promise fulfill this mission by adhering to our Code of Conduct when working with patients, physicians, colleagues and members of our local communities. At Promise, we are committed to providing quality care to our patients while observing the highest standards of legal and ethical conduct. In addition, we comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Promise Hospital of Baton Rouge’s vision is to be the best Long-Term Acute Care (LTAC) hospital in the industry.
Our patient-centered philosophy values the following:
- Dedication to our mission, demonstrated by how well we treat patients, families, staff and physicians
- Recognizing that family and friends are essential team members in supporting and encouraging the patient during treatment and recovery
- Providing appropriate and efficient care in a timely and effective manner
- Meeting the needs of our patients and families for a comfortable and safe hospital environment
- Celebrating our staff as the strength of Promise, empowering them to make on-the-spot decisions for the well-being of patients and their families
- Becoming part of the fabric of our community committed to medical excellence as well as a civic sense of duty
Promise Hospital of Baton Rouge does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, color, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, political beliefs, religion, sexual orientation or age in the administration of its employment or patient admissions.